Pages

Saturday 26 April 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #23

Its wishlist time!
Right lets see what is on this wonderful list today then.
 

Why I want these polishes?
1. BarryM - Nude Vanilla - £3.99
2. Sinful Colours - Glass Pink - £1.99
3. Sinful Colours - Frenzy - £1.99
4. OPI - Wooden Shoe Like To Know - £11.95

Why I want these polishes?
1. BarryM - Nude Vanilla - I love BarryM and I am sure that you know this. I love this shade and I feel that this is exactly like Lychee by BarryM as well. I love this as its a matte shade. I may have to have a little purchase of this soon.
 
2. Sinful Colours - Glass Pink - Sinful Colours have some amazing names. I really like the colour of this as this is so pale. Glass pink is like something should be to do with Cinderella, they also have a name of a polish in Cinderella. I think its cute and I love pale pinks as you can see this has shimmer in.

3. Sinful Colours - Frenzy - This is such an amazing colour, I am sure that you know I do love having glitters as they are just incredible. I think that I have got an incredible glitter here and I have already got this -pretty sneaky right?- ha-ha.
 
4. OPI - Wooden Shoe Like To Know - I already have this polish too, isn't that a bit sneaky?! But I do love OPI nail polishes well I hope I do to be honest. But anyway its a really good brown shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment