Pages

Saturday 19 April 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #22

Here is a nail polish wishlist, this has quite a few lovely and pretty colours in. So lets see what we have here.
 
Polishes Mentioned:
1. BarryM - Prickly Pear - £3.99
2. Rimmel - Salon Pro - Hip Hop - £4.49
3. BarryM - Blueberry Ice Cream - £2.99
4. Essie - Tart Deco - £7.99
5. Topshop - Flying Saucer - £5.00
Why I want these polishes?
1. BarryM - Prickly Pear - This is such a pretty colour, I love the BarryM gelly hi-shine nail polishes because there just so amazing. I think this is such a spring colour which I love and I will be going to get in my next nail polish haul I am sure.

2. Rimmel - Salon Pro - Hip Hop - I love Rimmel nail polishes as they are just amazing. But this is a coral shade I think and I really like this, so if I do get this I hope that if I get this it isn't red because I would be disappointing as I really don't like the colour red. I would be so annoyed.

3. BarryM - Blueberry Ice Cream - This is such a pretty polish again. I always feel that's what I say. But this is a colour that would be perfect for nail art purely for clouds or the sky would be really cool. I have two of the ice cream shades and I really like them.

4. Essie - Tart Deco - This shade is just so cute, don't you think that this is adorable, another a spring colour. I do like Essie nail polishes but sometimes I feel that they can be quite expensive, but its like an apricot shade which I really think is cute.
 
5. Topshop - Flying Saucer - I love Topshop nail polishes. I currently own two and I want more, I love this colour because its such a spring shade. I also love the name because I think that's its so cute and Im not going to lie that the names make me want to buy them sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment