Pages

Saturday 5 April 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #2O

Here is another nail polish wishlist, I haven't actually bought that much nail polish for a while. This may become as a shock to you. But I am waiting to buy a lot more ha-ha!
 
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Rimmel - Round and Round In Circles - £3.69
2. Rimmel - Marshmallow Heaven - £2.99
3. OPI - Alpine Snow - £11.95
4. BarryM - Brown Mocha - £3.99
5. MUA - Plum Noir - £1.00
 
Why I want these polishes?
1. Rimmel - Round And Round In Circles - This is such a pretty yellow shade. I have planned that I am going to use this for a flower which I would love to do in a nail art. I have already got this I think I would be quite sneaky and put this in my wishlist. I cannot wait to use this I am sure you will see this nail art very soon.
 
2. Rimmel - Marshmallow Heaven - This is a really cute lilac shade. I love this colour and I think that the name of this nail polish is beautiful. This is such a cute shade and I haven't even seen this in a rimmel stand.
 
3. OPI - Alpine Snow - This is just a classic white, you always need a white in your nail polish collection. But I feel that this is pretty expensive just for a classic white shade. This is always good to have.
 
4. BarryM - Brown Mocha - Having a brown shade is always good to have in your collection. This is really good as I love the mushroom from BarryM. I love that.
 
5. MUA - Plum Noir - This is such a pretty nail polish. I love the dark purple shade, I don't have many purple shades. But seeing as this is only £1 and I love this shade. I think that they should get some more shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment