Pages

Friday 14 February 2020

Season Picks | Valentine's Day Nails


Here is my Valentine's Day nails, I knew I had to show you these. I have filmed a YouTube video and you can see that this is on my channel and I love all these polishes. 


I have Kbshimmer Pink Tourmaline which I got in a destash and this is so gorgeous. I have Colors By Llarowe Improvisation Is A Parlor Trick, this is just so beautiful and this again was from a destash. It really is more like a deep pink but very gorgeous. I have got two Prism Polish Can't Buy Me Love, which is the most gorgeous barbie pink with some stunning shimmer running through it. I have Prism Polish Nearly Forgot My Broken Heart which is a pretty pink foil like polish. OPI Starry Eyed For Dear Daniel, I love this polish. It is the only one I have used. I sadly didn't use this as a full mani which I know I should have. I have Glam Polish We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together which is a gorgeous offish white crelly with pink flakies running through it. I have W7 Alanala and this is really beautiful. The last polish I have is Polished For Days Eventide which is an insane flakie wow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment