Pages

Monday 10 February 2020

Currently Wearing | #335

Here is another currently wearing. We are still in the 2019 manis oops. I haven't blogged in ages, I switched laptops as my other one just refused to let the internet work. But I am fully back now, there should be posts every day this month. I promise I will get too 15+ posts every month.

Anyway here is this mani. I loved this mani, it is rare that I don't like a mani. But I am honest and do tell you (or whoever if you even read this).

Here is Ciate Fly Away and this took 2 coats. It is so gorgeous. I rarely reach for my ciate polishes which is awful because I have so many. I am desperately trying to use some of them.


Here is the full mani, I used Ciate Fly Away and OPI My Voice Is A Little Norse. I rarely use glitter toppers but I have used them now. This is just so gorgeous, I picked this up in TkMaxx and I was very happy with it. This is a gorgeous holographic glitter, I am so happy with this mani. You know when you find a pairing that works it just makes you very happy with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment