Pages

Sunday 7 July 2019

Topic Tuesday 19 | #08

I have got another Topic Tuesday on a Sunday for you all. I am slowly but sure I will be getting these posts done. So I will be finished by the end of the year and on time. I am going to be filming videos for these, so I can get them up over the summer. So I might be having to post midweek videos again to get them completely posted.
 
TOPIC TUESDAY
12th March 2019
Favourite Pastels For Spring
 
Here are all 18 polishes, I am in love with them all. Don't you just get so excited when you see these polishes. They are just so gorgeous, I know spring has passed. But I actually did manage to wear 3 of these over the spring. If you watch my video you will be able to see them. But I did pick a few polishes that I have already used before.

No comments:

Post a Comment