Pages

Sunday 14 July 2019

Currently Wearing | #296

Here I am again, its another currently wearing. This is one of my favourite nail arts I have done all year. I am just so excited to show you.
 
I am wearing Ted Baker lilac, this has no name. I hate when nail polishes have no names, it really annoys me. This is for the glam nails challenge, it is roses nails. I know I am going to recreate these because I really love this. I just love it when you find a nail art that you love. I didn't even want to take this off. Funny I actually have over 100 likes on instagram and that rarely happens.
 
If you don't follow me on instagram, you wouldn't know that I have been using my macro lens. Now I absolutely love it, so I am very happy with the outcome, I will be showing a collage once I have posted all of my glam nails challenge posts which will hopefully be soon (don't count on it). I hope you love this mani as much as I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment