Pages

Thursday 18 July 2019

4 Years On Instagram | Anniversary

Today it is my fourth anniversary on instagram. Who would have thought that instagram would be my biggest platform. I hope one day my YouTube channel can be as big as my instagram.

WHY DID I START?
I decided to start because I felt blogging wasn't going anywhere for me. I had seen so many instagrams and followed a few on my other account. So I decided I would make it and I knew 4 years down the line I made the best decision yet.
 
Instagram in 2019, is so annoying. The algorithm is messed up and people don't see many posts. But I still love it, just the people you get to know through doing something so simple as your nails is just amazing. I speak to so many people, I probably speak to them more on a daily basis then my actual best friends.

I am loving it. I can't see this ever stopping, I love doing my nails and I am just so happy to do it. I can't wait to see where doing my nails will take me in the next couple of years. I would love to get my YouTube in such a better place. Maybe work with some brands or something, I know that might not happen. My instagram is quite small compared too some others,
 
But if you are following me on instagram, thank you for being a part of my nail polish/nail art journey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment