Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

Overview | 2018 The Untried Year

Here is The Untried Year 2018, yes we are in July. But I am getting round to trying to get ahead of everything. 


I am very happy with how my untried year happened in 2018. I am just so pleased with all of these beautiful polishes that were used. I know I haven't been as good as last year when it comes to blogging, but I love it. I will try my hardest to get ahead of myself. In August, I promise I am going to try and get ahead. 

2018 was a great nail art year for me, I have done so much. I am very happy with it. I can't wait for you to see what I do for the rest of the year because I promise with Christmas and Halloween coming, I am full of ideas as always. But I have got a lot of new polishes so swatches will be coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment