Pages

Friday 19 April 2019

Topic Tuesday 19 | #04

Here is another Topic Tuesday, I am still getting through these. As it is Easter weekend, I have a lot of time to write for you guys.
 
Topic Tuesday 2019
January/February 12th February
Indie brands you want to try more of
 
Well if you watched my YouTube video (link here) you would know that I have already put this video together. But I will try and do a few more of these videos. Once I get this month finished I will try my hardest to get the other ones completed.
 
The polishes I mention in the video were;
- Prim Polish (I have tried this brand already - you will see a swatch post soon!)
- Zombie Claw
- Turtle Tootsies
- Dollish Polish
- Nail Hoot
 
When I was looking on other peoples posts it made me realise that I actually forgot a few of them. I actually forgot about Moon Shine Mani, that one is a pretty brand. I am sure as I type this there are probably many other ones that I didn't mention. But that is what happens when you have so many.

No comments:

Post a Comment