Pages

Thursday 25 April 2019

Currently Wearing | #285

Here is another currently wearing, this was a birthday collab. Honestly this nail community is so amazing. All of these people who have never met, who share a passion for nail polish. It really is such an incredible place to be.


Here is Rimmel The High Heel Life, this is a gorgeous purple. It looks like the dairy milk wrapper. I absolutely love it. This was quite streaky, I was disappointed by the polish. I wasn't sure if it was just me because I was filming this swatch video. But when I filmed this video, I lose all confidence and ability to paint my nails. I love flower nail art if you didn't know haha. I am so happy with how this turned out, it looks super cute.
 
Here is the purple nail art collab, look at how amazing this looks. I am so happy with how this turned out and nail art collabs are really amazing and I hope you join in on them often.

No comments:

Post a Comment