Pages

Sunday 7 April 2019

Mani & Lola | March 2019

 Here is another Mani & Lola box review. Lets have a look at this box, shall we. Yes we shall. Before I start, my photo quality is a lot better in this post as I have taken this one on my phone.
I have 4 beautiful polishes. I have A England The Heart Desires, this is £9.00. This is a gorgeous silver holographic, I don't have many of these but I really want to try more. I have Essie All The Wave, this is a gorgeous polish. Unfortunately it is one of those thin brushes which is really annoying. It is a gorgeous blue. The next polish is Zoya Sawyer, this is a really pretty coral. It leans more to a peach. This would be perfect for the summer. The last polish is actually my favourite. Its OPI Kanapi OPI. This is from the Tokyo collection. It is like a dusty lilac, I love this so much. I don't reach towards purple that often so I am happy that I really like this.

The last non polish product is Essie Back To Bright Nail Cleanser, I can't wait to use this. I am just so interested in this. I have never seen anything like this before. I think I might do a video on this because I am so intrigued by this product.
 
Here are the swatches, so you can see the colours of these because they are a nice mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment