Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Currently Wearing | #283

Here is another currently wearing, here is once again another collab. I am on a roll in these nail art collabs in 2019.


Here is Avon Island Goddess, this is a semi matte green. If you know me I am not sure if I like mattes. I am not fully sold on them just yet. But saying that, this polish s a really pretty green. I do love green polishes and my nail art was cute too.
 
This collaboration was for the Claws for a cause, I suggest you all go and follow that Instagram because it is amazing. Every month there will be a brand new theme, I am really a fan of it. This month was Heart Awareness. This was something I am quite close to, I decided I would do this because my Bapoose (Greek for Grandad) at the time of doing this was recently recovering from a pacemaker being put in. He has had quite a fair few cardic/heart attacks. I thought I would do this to honour him. He is an amazing man. I used green because he has an allotment, well he calls it an alockment. No matter how many times we tell him that its wrong, he still calls it that.

No comments:

Post a Comment