Pages

Sunday 17 March 2019

Season Picks | St Patrick's Day Greens

Happy St Patrick's Day!
Here I am with my green picks, I picked 17 of these. It was originally going to be 18 but I didn't realise I had a broken nail wheel. So here we go lets get into this. I did also film a YouTube video which will be linked at the bottom of this blog post.
 
I will just talk about a few of the polishes because honestly this post will be so long.
The ones I have chosen are Models Own Emerald Green and Models Own Green Flash. I absolutely love the Emerald Green, it is one of my all time favourite polishes. I haven't tried Green Flash yet but that is so gorgeous. I have BarryM Holographic Flare and BarryM Matcha, two which I am yet to wear. I cannot wait to get these on my nails because they are absolutely gorgeous. I have LA Colors Never Ending, this was so sheer and I was quite disappointed. I really hope I can get working with this one. I have Primark Too Glam and Primark Jungle Goddess, I loved the Jungle Goddess one. But the Too Glam it had the dodgiest brush and it was awful. I might need to get working on this one too. I have OPI I'm Soo Swamped, this is a beautiful crème. I really need to wear this one. I feel like I keep repeating myself because I have got way too many polishes. One of he polishes I have used is Cuccio Mint Condition, I absolutely love this crème. I am so happy that I picked this up. I need to try more Cuccio's again because they are so great. The one I have been dying to try is Cirque Colors Succulent Gardens, this polish has been so hyped about. It is so so gorgeous, the pink shift is nothing like I have seen before. I have an Avon polish which I actually cant remember what the name is. I still cant find it anywhere. This polish is so gorgeous and yes its an ugly beauty. I really need to wear this soon, in the summer. I have Color Club La Petite Mint Sieur, this is very gorgeous. I don't have many color clubs either. I have Painted Polish Gaga For Greenery, this is such a beautiful polish. I can't wait to wear this. I might plan to wear this very soon. I have Topshop Rad, this is a very gorgeous green. I don't think Topshop even make polish anymore which is sad. There is Essie Viva Antigua, I really love the look of this polish. It has this gorgeous silver running through it. China Glaze Four Leaf Clover, is one of the most perfect polishes for St Patrick's day, I will be wearing this next year. The last polish is Ard As Nails Mantis, this is gorgeous. I found this quite sheer on the wheel. So it needed to be built up quite a bit, I will be wearing this one very soon.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-GAsDq4cSw&feature=youtu.be
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEO!

No comments:

Post a Comment