Pages

Sunday 24 March 2019

Currently Wearing | #281

Here is another currently wearing, this is the first polish I wore in February. I wanted to make sure to wear pinks especially since its valentine's day.

I have been meaning to wear this for so long, it is absolutely beautiful. I love this polish so much. This is China Glaze Strawberry Fields, this is such a talked about china glaze. After using it I can see why because it is an absolute beauty of a polish. It is a Barbie strawberry pink with gold running through it, you don't usually see that much on the nail. I am glad that I have finally used this pink and will be trying to wear more pinks this year, maybe getting out of my comfort zone because that is something I don't wear enough of. Let me know if you have tried this before, or let me know what china glaze you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment