Pages

Saturday 16 March 2019

Currently Wearing | #279

I really can't believe how many currently wearing's I have written. There is still many more to be written over the year as we are only in March.
This is Essence Rockablue, this is absolutely beautiful. I do have two bottles of this because I am an idiot and I have no idea why I thought I didn't own this polish. But that's what happens when you have more then 1300 polishes. The nail art prompt for the Glam Nail Challenge was Winter Fairy. I really had no idea what to do for this, so I found a fairy over on google and I loved it. This is so cute. I am very happy with this one. I am not the best at faces or people. But I really like this one and the polish is gorgeous. Also if you haven't tried Essence's then you really need too. The brushes are so amazing and they are big and wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment