Pages

Sunday 3 March 2019

Mani & Lola | February 2019

 Here I am with another Mani and Lola box. This is my final one in the 6th month of my 6 month subscription box. I will be reviewing all boxes and polish in a post before the new box come. I have really enjoyed everything about these boxes.

This is the brand new box, yes I did accidently cut it when I opened it because I didn't realise it was a different box. But I actually find this box so much easier because if you have watched my videos I do struggle to open it most times.

 
Here is the leaflet/flyer that we get. I thought I would do this blog post a little different but I will link all of the polishes at the end for you guys when I am talking about them. But this is the pink Valentine's box. I am a real fan of them, pink is usually a colour I don't gravitate towards that often. But I really like this.
 
I have Cuccio Eve's Blush (£6.95), this is a gorgeous rose gold. I am such a fan of this one because I don't have many rose gold with glitter running through it. I have CND Vinylux Lavender Lace (£9.95), I only have one another CND before. This is  a really light lavender shade with silver flecks running through it, this would look amazing on your toes I reckon. I have Morgan Taylor Watch Your Step, Sister (£11.00), this is such a beautiful coral. I am a huge fan of this colour. I don't really do these colours but there is something about it. I love it. It says its a pink but I think there is a hint of orange tone running through it. The last polish is Nails Inc Gimme A Peck (£15.00), now this is what you call a neon. I haven't seen such a bright pink like this, I find neons really tricky to work with so I will have to work with this one.
 
I have two non nail polish products. I have Mavala Stop (£9.95), this is a very odd product to give a group of nail polish addicts. I am not entirely sure why they thought this was a good idea. But I am sure it will be left in my nail draw or I use it as a base coat or something. The last product is a Solar Oil, this is so cute. I already have one of these but this is perfect in your handbag or in your beauty bag.

I am a huge fan of this box, as I have said I will do another post on all the polishes from these boxes so you will see that very soon I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment