Pages

Sunday 17 September 2017

Wishlist #185

I have wishlist for you, I hope you are having an amazing weekend.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Collection - Peach Blossom - £2.99
2. Rimmel - Pamper Me Pink - £2.99
3. Rimmel - Ethereal - £2.99
4. Rimmel - Berries And Cream - £2.99
5. Rimmel - Hip Hip Hooray - £2.99

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Collection - Peach Blossom - This is a pretty polish. But there is no swatches of this anywhere I am pretty sure I didn't make this polish up. But this is a nice polish and this would be perfect for floral pattern on the nails.

2. Rimmel - Pamper Me Pink - This is possibly the sheerest polish I have ever seen. I am not really that keen on it now that I have seen it again on google. But I am sure there are always those polishes that you think look good then getting it home and it is good.

3. Rimmel - Ethereal - This might be a lot brighter than the previous polish. This polish always reminds me of something quite old fashioned, I have no idea why ha-ha. But this again would be great with some nail art over the top, especially something like a dotticure or loads of flowers.

4. Rimmel - Berries And Cream - Can you believe I cant think of a colour I own like this one. I need this one because it is so beautiful. I will need to pick this one up soon because I think this is perfect for autumn, this is gorgeous.

5. Rimmel - Hip Hip Hooray - This is a stunning deep purple, I know this is quite the 'dupe-able polish'. I have seen this one quite a few times, this is more of a summer shade I feel. But its pretty, anyway you don't have to be that seasonal polish kind of person.

No comments:

Post a Comment