Pages

Sunday 10 September 2017

Wishlist #184

I have another wishlist for you, I am still deciding on whether I am going to keep this wishlist going. At the moment I am just buying so much oops. I do have absolutely no shame though.

Products Mentioned:
1. OPI - My Gecko Does Tricks - ?
2. Collection - Heather - £2.99
3. Collection - Peony - £2.99

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. OPI - My Gecko Does Tricks - I am sure you are aware that I love green polishes. For some reason this one is missing from my collection, I think this from a pretty old collection. But this is stunning, I really need this one. I haven't listed a price for this polish because I saw it on fragrance direct and I might actually need to go get this one.

2. Collection - Heather - This is absolutely stunning, I know they don't have this anymore. But this is very pretty. I am not sure at how much it looks like a heather polish. The one I am talking about is a dusky light purple. This is stunning.

3. Collection - Peony - This is a bright pink, I think this is in between a Barbie pink to a dark pink. This is a generic pink polish, so there is probably millions of polishes that you can pick up of this polish. But I felt this one might be a bit different. Obviously this isn't available anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment