Pages

Sunday 3 September 2017

Wishlist #183

Here is my wishlist, I am slacking with my wishlist at the moment. I think I might finish it at the end of the year as I don't ever look at it. I might think about it.

Products Mentioned:
1. OPI - Just Lanai-ing Around - £12.99
2. OPI - Hello Hawaii Ya? - £12.99
3. OPI - Lost My Bikini In Molokini - £12.99

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. OPI - Just Lanai-Ing Around - This is a stunning polish. I own this and haven't used this yet. It kind of strays into a pink toned purple. People can take this polish is different ways, I am not sure if that is how you would describe it. I think this woul be perfect for the late autumn, coming into winter polish. I don't have many polishes this shade so this is beautiful.

2. OPI - Hello Hawaii Ya? - Now I own this one too. This is a gorgeous dusky purple. Again I think this polish would be perfect for the winter months. I know this colour is probably quite similar to other colours. But I am a huge fan of this one and this is lovely.

3. OPI - Lost My Bikini In Molokini - I don't own this one. But I love the name of this one, it amuses me. This is a much darker purple compared to the hello Hawaii ya?. I am sure this is from the spring collection but this reminds me more of a winter kind of polish. I might have to try and get this one as it is really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment