Pages

Monday 18 September 2017

Currently Wearing | #170

I am finally getting round to my August Glam Nail Challenge posts. I knew I wouldn't be able to get them up as quickly, I seem to get slower when I know I need to get blog posts up.

The first prompt for glam nails challenge, it was shark. I used Sparitual Blend. I had never heard of this brand until I found it in TkMaxx around last year I believe. This is a stunning polish, I really liked it more than I thought I would actually. Do you ever get that, you buy a polish and think I am not going to like this. When you eventually get round to using it, it actually surprises you how much you do enjoy it. Well this was one of those moments ha-ha. This took just two coats, I probably got away with another coat actually. I think this dried textured if I remember correctly. Also this was in the #HayleysCartoonNails series, this was inspired by Bruce from finding Nemo. I found a tutorial when I was looking on Google. This was also dedicated to my best friend who is obsessed with sharks.

No comments:

Post a Comment