Pages

Sunday 28 June 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #82

This is nail polish time and this is a L'Oreal polish this time.

                                        
Polishes Mentioned:
1. L'Oreal - 605 - £4.99
2. L'Oreal - 114 - £4.99
3. L'Oreal - 522 - £4.99
4. L'Oreal - 508 - £4.99
5. L'Oreal - 819 - £4.99
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. L'Oreal - 605 - This is a beautiful green nail polish and I love my green nail polishes as you all know. I am so impressed with this shade, I don't even think I have a colour like that in my whole nail polish collection at all.
 
2. L'Oreal - 114 - This is a cute nude/pink shade, I really like this colour. I think its so cute and I need this in my collection. It is a cute colour and this would be beautiful on my nails with some sweet flowers over the top.
 
3. L'Oreal - 522 - I have no idea what this colour looks like because I googled it. But it didn't come up at all so I have no idea what it looks like. So I have nothing to say about this one.
 
4. L'Oreal - 508 - This is such an adorable colour, I love this. I need this in my collection, I went through a phase with getting so many purple nail polishes and I am surprised that I haven't picked this one up.
 
5. L'Oreal - 819 - This is a lovely silver nail polish shade, I am a fan of silver nail polishes. I really like this shade and it is so cute and I probably have one of these in my collection already.

No comments:

Post a Comment