Pages

Sunday 7 June 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #79

This is my nail polish wishlist and once again this is a wishlist full of Rimmel nail polishes. I am also sure that the prices may be wrong as well.
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Rimmel - Apple Berry Smoothie - £3.99
2. Rimmel - Pastel Perfection - £3.99
3. Rimmel - Peppermint - £3.99
4. Rimmel - Chic And Cheerful - £3.99
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Rimmel - Apple Berry Smoothie - I couldn't find a picture of this for the life of me for some reason. But this is such a gorgeous bright blue. This is from the cocktail collection, I don't even think I've seen these polishes sold anywhere.
 
2. Rimmel - Pastel Perfection - This is a beautiful pastel pink. I have so many pastel pink shades, I am not sure why but I am always drawn to them. This is such a pretty polish though, but its an old one.

3. Rimmel - Peppermint - This is the newer version of peppermint, I'm pretty sure that they changed the formulas of these. As well as changing the bottles, but I am a sucker for a mint nail polish so this is amazing. I am at the moment stopping myself from green nail polishes as I think I have too many.
 
4. Rimmel - Chic And Cheerful - This was originally and old nail polish as well and now they have changed the bottles. But this is a pretty polish. I have to admit I do love my brown/nudes shades because they come in handy with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment