Pages

Sunday 14 June 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #80

 
Its wishlist time again and I have decided that this is my indie collection. I have decided not to put pictures in because I don't want to be able to have the bottles. So I will show you the pictures during the post. I also decided I wouldn't post anything as it was just the names and I thought that it looked a bit silly.

Polishes Mentioned:

1. Polish Me Silly - Play Date - £7.63
2. Polish Me Silly - Eye Candy - £7.63
3. Kawaii Lacquer - Oh Bother - Unknown
4. Happy Hands - Fairy Tale - Unknown
5. Polish My Life - Times Square Lights - Unknown
6. piCture pOlish - Unicorn - Unknown
7. piCture pOlish - Mad Magenta - Unknown
8. Polish Addict Nail Colour - Pretty Zombie - Unknown

Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Polish Me Silly - Play Date - (link) -  This is such a gorgeous polish. I have seen this polish on instagram and it pains me how much I actually need this in my life. I really like polish. It just looks like spray paint all over your nails.

2. Polish Me Silly - Eye Candy - I can't find this picture anywhere of this one, I am sorry. I think maybe it doesn't exsist anymore of something. But I am sure it is a lovely shade really. I think what attracted me to this polish is that it has stars running through it.

3. Kawaii Lacquer - Oh Bother - This nail polish is very pretty. I wont be including a picture with a link because it is on someone's pintrest and I don't want to go and take a picture from there. It is a yellow shade with pink hearts and small dots running through it which is amazing and I love it.

4. Happy Hands - Fairy Tale - I be putting a link out of this polish either as its been blogged about quite a bit. So if you want to look at this polish I would have a look on Google. But this is a polish I have seen a bit about, its a creamy polish with lots of small flecks running through. It is so pretty.

5. Polish My Life - Times Square Lights - Now this is such  gorgeous glitter. It s got stars in and many small shapes of glitter. I have never needed a glitter in my life as much as this one. Its gorgeous and I really like the bottles as well.

6. piCture pOlish - Unicorn - (
link) - This is such a gorgeous nail polish. I know I keep saying it but I am slightly obsessed with green/mint nail polishes and I want every one. This was also created by one of my favourite nail bloggers as well.

7. picture pOlish - Mad Magenta - (
link) - Of course it wouldn't be a wishlist if I didn't have a pink nail polish in it. It is just so pretty and I love the name of this as well. This is like a neon nail polish and its gorgeous.

8. Polish Addict Nail Colour - Pretty Zombie - This is another pink nail polosh with some flecks of glitter running through it. It is just so pretty and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment