Pages

Sunday 21 June 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #81

Its nail polish wishlist again, I cant believe how many I have actually done. I am planning to post a lot this week as I have some new products I would to show you.

                                      
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Nicole By OPI - I'm A Pool For Love - £7.99
2. Orly - Moonlit Madness - £9.45
3. Revlon - Cloud - Varied Price
4. Revlon - Mistletoe - Varied Price
5. Revlon - Poppy - Varied Price

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Nicole By OPI - I'm A Pool For Love - This is a pretty colour, but the name of this really confuses me. As when I think of pool I think of blue I think of purple which is strange. But its such a lovely polish shade.

2. Orly - Moonlit Madness - This is a gorgeous nail polish that I think would be the perfect shade for Christmas or in the winter. I really love it. I really like this one and I feel that it is very pretty. I am keen on trying orly nail polish actually.
 
3. Revlon - Cloud - This is a cute polish. I like this one and the name of it is quite a cute one as well. I feel this shade would be absolutely perfect for a base coat and doing some flowers over the top that would look lovely.
 
4. Revlon - Mistletoe - This is kind of strange nail polish and I am not too sure what you could do with this one actually. But I do like it and maybe as an accent nail as it actually looks like an odd top coat but I think its quite a cool one. Not so sure on the name maybe this was one from a Christmas polishes.
 
5. Revlon - Poppy - This is a pretty nail polish and I really like the name as well. Its a nice one and I think this is from the older ranges.

No comments:

Post a Comment