Pages

Saturday 18 January 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #O9

Here is another wishlists for you, I do love doing these wishlists but I may put myself on a nail polish break, so after my haul next week that is it for hauls until February ha-ha!
 
Products Mentioned: 
1. Rimmel - Space Dust - Luna Love - £3.99
2. Miss Sporty - Blazing Bronze - £1.99
3. Essie - Go Overboard - £7.99
4. Orly - Cut The Cake - £5.00
5. Sinful Colours - Nail Junkie - £1.99
6. Rimmel - Round and Round The Garden - £3.99
7. Topshop - Whirlwind - £5.00
8. BarryM - Grey - £2.99 
 
Why I want these products?
1. Rimmel - Space Dust - Luna Love - This is such a pretty colour, its like a really weird top coat. I think I will get this obviously after my nail polish ban ha-ha.
 
2. Miss Sporty - Blazing Bronze - I don't actually have a gold in my collection to be honest. I think this looks just like a glitter one. I really like this its pretty and Miss Sporty have got some great colours.
 
3. Essie - Go Overboard - This is such a pretty green colour. I really like this and I think this is such a sea green colour, as I have a HUGE collection I don't actually have any like this colour.
 
4. Orly - Cut The Cake - Wow what a cute name and a colour. I have never tried an Orly polish before but I might get this. I think this is such a sweet colour as its like a purple. I have no idea where you get this polishes hopefully somewhere.
 
5. Sinful Colours - Nail Junkie - This is a pretty colour, as you know I just love glitter polishes. I am sure I'm not the only blogger that thinks this polish name is the best name ever and it just describes me perfectly.
 
6. Rimmel - Round And Round The Garden - Now this is such a pretty colour, I've got a lot of greens in this wishlist. I really like this its just so pretty. Also the name is just so sweet.
 
7. Topshop - Whirlwind - I love glitter polishes as I am sure you have already guessed it. I do like Topshop nail polishes too as they are very good polishes.
 
8. BarryM - Grey - I love this polish as it is so pretty and I have to admit grey polishes are probably a bit weird of a colour to wear, as its like a school colour that you would usually wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment