Pages

Saturday 11 January 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #O8

Here is another wishlist for you, I have so many nail polishes I want. I wish I didn't have such a bad obsession have to admit.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Rimmel - Celebrity Bash - £4.49
2. NYC - Mint Macaroon - £2.49
3. Sally Hansen - Razzle Dazzler - £6.99
4. Nicole By OPI - Am I making myself Clare? - £7.99
5. Max Factor - Hot Coco - £5.99
 
Why I want these products?
1. Rimmel - Celebrity Bash - This polish is such a pretty colour, it is a relaly bright red type colour. I think its so pretty and this polish seems to be quite popular on the blog world or whatever.
 
2. NYC - Mint Macaroon - This polish is just so pretty, I think this is one of my favourite colours. I just love this as I am sure that everyone has this colour in there collection. I absolutely love this.
 
3. Sally Hansen - Razzle Dazzler - Now this is what I want. It is a gem polish, not to sure what that means to be honest. It is such a pretty top coat. I love this and I haven't tried a  Sally Hansen nail polish before.
 
4. Nicole By OPI - Am I making myself Clare? - I already have a Modern Family nail polish which this is the range it is from. It is a perfect nude colour that I would just love to get it. Also I love modern family which probably makes it a lot better.
 
5. Max Factor - Hot Coco - This is such a nice brown colour. I love this colour it is so pretty. I am sure I have quite a lot of brown polishes but I am sure I will need lots more.

No comments:

Post a Comment