Pages

Saturday 25 January 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #1O

Here is another wishlist for you. I love doing these but I have to admit it showing me how bad my nail polish collection is and it will get. But oh well.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. BarryM - Textured Effect - Pink Princess - £3.99
2. Models Own - Disco Inferno - £5.00
3. Essie - Fishnet Stocking - £7.99
4. GOSH - Girls On Film - £3.99
 
Why I want these products?
1. BarryM - Textured Effect - Pink Princess - This is such a pretty polish, I am sure if you enjoy reading my hauls then you will know that I have previously bought this. I haven't used it yet but I literally cant wait to get this glitter on my nails.  
 
2. Models Own - Disco Inferno - Another glitter polish, I have got so many glitter polishes and I am pretty sure that I have stated that this looks like leaves on the floor in the autumn. This is such a pretty colour and models own is one of my favourite nail polish brands.
 
3. Essie - Fishnet Stocking - This is such a pretty colour, I don't think I have any colours that look like this, but I am sure that is going to change quickly because I have got such a huge collection that this is going to change.
 
4. GOSH - Girls On Film - Here is another glitter nail polish, I have got so many glitter polishes it is getting very unhealthy with glitters. But I love them all and this is such a pretty colour as I think pink glitters are so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment