Pages

Saturday 4 January 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #O7

Guys I hope you had a lovely Christmas and I am sure 2014 will bring you happiness. Here is my wishlist.
 

Products Mentioned:
1. Max Factor - Candy Rose - £5.99
2. NYC - Park Avenue - £1.99
3. BarryM - Nude Duchess - £3.99
4. Rimmel - Mintilicious - £3.69

Why I want these products?
1. Max Factor - Candy Rose - This is such a gorgeous colour, It is such a cute pink colour that I am pretty sure I have lots of in my rather large and ever expanding collection. I haven't got any polishes from Max Factor actually, that is probably one brand that I never look for.

2. NYC - Park Avenue - This polish is such a beautiful colour, I really love this. I think this is just so pretty. It is like a dark brown nude shade. I really like this and I must get this when I go out shopping soon.

3. BarryM - Nude Duchess - Now this is what I call an amazing polish. I love this all over glitter look. I have got to admit I am not pretty sure that I would wear it on all of my nails. I feel I have so many glitter polishes.

4. Rimmel - Mintilicious - I have to admit that name is pretty hard to spell, so I may have got this wrong some times. I love this colour though as it is so summery even though it isn't summery at all.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment