Pages

Saturday 4 May 2019

Season Picks | Spring Picks

So I have a season picks post for you today, are you a seasonal wearer? because I was thinking I don't think I am. I always try to be but sometimes I just wear whatever I fancy.
 

I have 18 polishes. Lets get through all of these polishes because there are a lot of them. I have Models Own Asscher Blue, this is such a gorgeous blue with gold flecks running through it. Another Models Own Top Turquoise, this was really pretty. The only problem was that it was quite a weak formula. I have Primark Lemon Sorbet, this is a really pretty lemon yellow. I have Sinful Colors Mint Apple, I cannot wait to wear this polish because it is just so gorgeous. I have China Glaze Re Fresh Mint, now we all know I love a green so it is no shock to why I love this. The next polish is China Glaze Belle Of A Baller, this is a Barbie baby pink. Essence Purple Sugar, now essence is a brand I have tried quite a few times and this polish is no exception. It is absolutely beautiful. BarryM Fondant, it is a sweet little lilac. I really liked this polish when I wore it. Purple isn't a colour I wear much, but I liked it. Ard As Nails Friday Fri-Yay, in the nail wheel it looks like a normal cream polish but it has some shimmer. I am a huge fan of this one. OPI Show Us Your Tips, this was one of those Opi polishes which was so talked about and it was right to be spoken about. Zoya Sawyer which is a coral, I haven't worn any zoyas yet but this is so pretty. Now we have a nude, BarryM Pit Stop. A nice palette cleanser when the spring colours get annoying after a while. NYC Peach Popsicle, another coral peach shade which is really cute. Essie Chillato is a really pretty yellow, this was also hyped about when Kylie Jenner wore it that time. Pretty Perfect Polish Blossom, now I cannot wait to get this on my nails because it is absolutely stunning. Essie Perfect Posture, this is a pretty lilac shade. Glam Polish The Wonderful Things About Tigger, now this is such a beautiful coral. I don't have many Glams so I am so excited to swatch this one. Nails Inc Mermaid Parade, this is so beautiful. I am sure this is more of a topper than a polish. But I will give this ago soon I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment