Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Mani & Lola | April 2019

Can we all believe that I am behind with my mani and lola reviews, nope its okay I know. I completely forgot to take photos and then I just generally got distracted. So here we go, we have waited long enough for this post.
 
So in April we got 5 polishes which I was quite surprised about because we usually get a nail care item rather than another polish. But I am not complaining. First we have OPI Samurai Breaks A Nail, this is from the Tokyo collection. Next is Cuccio Take Your Breath Away, this is a gorgeous nude. I am not the biggest lover of love but I really love the look of this. I cannot wait to get this on my nails because this would be a great base for my nails. The next one is Orly Seize The Clay, now this is such a burnt rose/red toned. This is really beautiful. I think this polish has an autumn vibe. The second to last polish is Morgan Taylor Up In The Air Heart, I have no idea what the name of this polish means. I am not the biggest fan of this colour but this will probably be a transition colour to when the summer months of bright colours have ended. The last polish is Nails Inc Mermaid Playsuit, this polish confuses me because I already own this exact polish but it is in a different name so I am not entirely sure about this polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment