Pages

Sunday 26 May 2019

Currently Wearing | #289

Here is the potential POLISH of the year. I am so happy that I finally tried this brand.
 
Here is Prism Polish Drip Drip Drop! I am so happy that I finally got round to wearing this brand because I have seen so much about it and I am very very happy about it. This is such a gorgeous polish, so I am telling you all that you need to go and try it now.

So here is with the flash on, this is so pretty. I still can't get over how beautiful this is. You know when you come across a polish and you really don't want to take it off because its just so good. This was one of those polishes, I fell in love with it in the first coat. So I think I need to go and get more of this brand because it is so gorgeous. We have to go and support the UK indie brands because they got to keep making and we need to be buying more basically.
 
While I was sorting out my photos I completely forgot about this. I realised that this was actually part of a birthday collab. Sue the owner of Prism Polish. Everyone got together and did a collab of her nail polish, so this was a great opportunity to wear it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment