Pages

Friday 26 October 2018

Currently Wearing | #242

Here is another currently wearing, this was one which where I was involved in a nail art collab.

Here is my nail art collab, this is from a water collab. The lovely Tia over at the jaffacakefreak. She was starting a new job at a water place. I can't remember fully what it was called, but it was in Wales. This was an amazing collaboration for Tia to invite us all to do. I am using Primark Turquoise Dream. I did a cute sandcastle, a crab and a starfish. This is adorable and the blue really worked well with this nail art.
 
This is the blue base in all its glory. This took 2 coats and it is so gorgeous. I haven't actually posted this on instagram yet so you will see it again if you follow me over on my instagram.
 

Here is what the nail art collab was for, I am at the bottom with lots of talented ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment