Pages

Monday 8 October 2018

Currently Wearing #237

Here I am with another currently wearing posts, I am getting ready to have a lot of posts done so I can eventually catch up with them.
This is OPI Yank My Doodle, this was for my cousins wedding. He was the first one of us getting married and I had to do nail art for it. This was also the first time in a while where I have painted both set of nails. This is such a gorgeous polish, perfect for the autumn months. The first coat of this was very watery which was unusual for OPI but the second coat eventually levelled itself out so it was perfect. I wore this colour dress with polka dots over the top. I decided I would do flowers because I fancied to jazz it up a little. While doing my nails I ended up knocking over my nail polish all over my tray - yes remember to screw your lid up. I did also smudge it a little. But I was so happy with how this nail art turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment