Pages

Saturday 27 October 2018

Breast Cancer Awareness | The Pink Untrieds

It is Breast Cancer Awareness month, I have decided that I would get lots of pinks out of my collection and you can see which ones I haven't worn yet. So these some of my pink polishes that I haven't worn before. This is why I thought for pink month, these 8 pink polishes would get out.
I have Zoya Dannii, this isn't an exact pink but it is new to me so I thought I would throw this one out here into the blogpost. Avon Pampered Princess, this is a stunning pink with some shimmer running through it. I can't wait to wear this one because it is so beautiful. Ard As Nails Friday Fri-Yay, is such a light baby pink with small shimmer pieces running in it. This is so different and can't wait to get this on my nails. Technic Pink Ladies, I have never seen a polish like this before, it has a perfect silver in it. I have Primark Pink Unicorn, this is from a set from the holler and glow unicorn set. BarryM Pink Luxe, I have no words for this absolutely perfect polish. I know I haven't worn this yet so I can't comment on it. But I am in love. China Glaze Strawberry Fields, I know this is a talked about polish and I am in love with it. I promise I will get round to wearing this polish one day. The last polish is Models Own Petunia Glitz, this is so gorgeous. It is just so beautiful.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment