Pages

Saturday 22 September 2018

Mani & Lola | September 2018

So this post is my first ever Mani and Lola box. I have watched a lot of videos of people reviewing their boxes so I was super excited when I got a leaflet for money off with a recent nail polish direct order.
First of all, the box is amazingly packaged. I was super excited when this come because its a drawer. This will be perfect for storage.
So this was the September edit; the autumn box. I am so happy with this box, lets get into the contents.
So I cant believe that you get four nail polishes in this box.

Jessica - Cinnamon Kiss. RRP - £8.95 (
link) If this isn't autumn in a bottle I can't believe how perfect this is for this time of the year. It is gorgeous. It does show up red in the bottle, but I have swatched on a swatch wheel. It is quite a deep red, but looks black.

Zoya - Dree. RRP - £11.70 (
link) Of course this igoing to be my favourite, I love a good green. This is a deep mossy green, zoya is a brand that I haven't tried before. So I was super excited when I saw this in the box.

China Glaze - Haute & Heavy. RRP - £8.95 (
link) This is from the 2017 street regal collection. This is described as a gun metal shade, I personally wouldn't go for shades like this. But it is always great to try new polishes.

OPI - Tiramisu For Two. RRP - £14.50 (
link) Again nude polishes really aren't something I go to. But this was so buttery when I swatched this it is so beautiful. I think this would be perfect for a transitional shade in the new year maybe after so many crazy glitters.

Mavala Nail Polish Remover. RRP - £4.95 (
link) I am always after a new nail polish remover because I find the smell of some so gross. But I am glad I get to try this one and this one is especially good for deep colours.
Mavala Skin Care Gift. RRP - £4.95 (link) This is a nice little gift, I am quite surprised that they do skin products. This will help because my skin isn't that great at the moment.

Mani And Lola Nail Shaper. RRP - £3.95 This will always come in handy because you always need a good nail file. I like that it is curved.
 
Here is my swatching on my nail wheel, I will get round to actually wearing them on my nails.

I also have a YouTube video where you can see closer up bottle shots https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF4ZtigAgWI

No comments:

Post a Comment