Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2018

Currently Wearing | #234

This has got to be one of my favourite nail arts that I have done this year! That is something big especially seeing as I have done so much nail art this year already. I am using a different size photo as I really didn't like it as it looked blurry.

I am using BarryM Laguna, this is a gorgeous polish. This is from the coconut line and I love it. This took 2 coats. This was a mani swap with the lovely Gemma, over at @_nailgems_ this was originally  inspired by @stephyclaws. I was just so obsessed with this look and daisy chains are the cutest. I am so happy that I could take part in the mani swap with Gemma. If anyone ever wants to do a mani swap I am always ready for one.

                                 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment