Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2018

Currently Wearing | #232

Here is another currently wearing, one day I will be up to date and have a blogging schedule sorted out. But lets forget that,

This is Ard As Nails #Selfie Stick, is ths not the brightest nails ever. I was obsessed with this in the summer, if this doesn't feature in my top 18 polishes of the year I will be shocked. This took 2 coats and it is so gorgeous. I do love green polishes anyway so this was always going to be a favourite of mine. Ard As Nails are one of my favourite UK brands and I cant wait to get more of them. This is a green holographic, I really should have posted a flash photo so you could see what it looks like. I don't have many polishes like this so I always get super excited by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment