Pages

Sunday 5 November 2017

Wishlist #191

I am here with another wishlist, I am still coughing away. I am slowly getting better but it is starting to really frustrate me now.

Products Mentioned:
1. Rimmel - Love Bug - 99p - Price varies but these were found on fragrance direct
2. Rimmel - Cheeky Chap - 99p

3. Rimmel - Chase Me - 99p

Why Do I Want These Products?
1. Rimmel - Love Bug - This is a pale yellow, it looks stunning. I know it is a yellow and I am not usually a fan of yellow polishes. Matte polishes sometimes can be hard to pull off, but I think one is beautiful.

2. Rimmel - Cheeky Chap - I own this, I haven't used it of course. But this is a light baby blue, again matte polishes aren't my thing usually. But I saw the most beautiful shot of this and knew I needed to get it just because well I needed it. I have no excuse of it really.

3. Rimmel - Chase Me - This is the lighter version of cheeky chap, this is really pretty. I am a fan of this colour, it is very pretty. I believe this one would have the trickiest formula because it is the lightest shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment