Pages

Monday 2 July 2018

TAG | If You Were An Indie Maker..

So this is a brand new tag which was created by the lovely George over at Georges_nails83. She did this tag over on her YouTube channel. Click here to see her YouTube! I would if some more people did this tag, because it is a very good one. Right lets go.

1.If you were to create your own indie polishes what would you call your brand?
This is a hard one actually, I would call it snail nails lol because people always think that's what my instagram name is.

2. What would your first indie collection be and why?
It would be based on football. My other love is football and I am such a boy when it comes to watching football ha-ha. So I would base the whole collection on that. I would absolutely love to do this.

3. Describe one polish from your first collection
As it would be football based, my polish would be a deep blue. This would be a gorgeous blue and based on my team, Tottenham. Maybe it would have a little shimmer running through it because shimmer makes everything better right?

4. What's your favourite indie polish finish?
I think it would have to be shimmer or crème. But I have to be honest that I haven't tried many indies yet. I am still exploring when it comes with them.

5. Is there an indie maker who inspires you?
Ard As Nails, because Kat is always making so many new collections and puts so much into her brand. It is also one of my favourite brands.

6. What is your favourite indie bottle shape/ what would you use?
I would use a square bottle, there is quite a lot of brands that use square bottles and they a perfect. Also it has to be a wide brush, skinny brushes I don't like as much.

7. Is there an indie polish that you wish was made slightly different?
No I don't. I haven't used that many yet so I can't really have an opinion on the polishes yet.

8. An indie brand you don't own but would like to try
There are a lot of UK indie brands I still need to try. I want to try night owl and there's another brand called Turtle Tootsies. I think I want them because of the names. But the more UK indie brand that I want to try is Coze, Prism and elune polish.

9. If you were to do a collobaration with an indie maker who would it be?
I think it would be a UK indie brand because you have to support all these girls doing well in the nail polish community.

No comments:

Post a Comment