Pages

Sunday 15 July 2018

Season Picks | Spring Picks

Well, isn't this awkward. We are now officially into summer and I never even posted my spring picks. I am now not that bothered so I am going to be posting this because I have the picture and I am not going to waste it now, you get me.
 
I have China Glaze Re Fresh Mint, I am a sucker for a mint or any type of green so this is perfect. Next is BarryM Blueberry Bon Bon, again blue polishes is my biggest love too. If a brand ever brings out green and blues I am there with grabby hands ha-ha. I have Princess Nail Lacquer Nail You See Me, I have already worn this but I of course haven't posted it yet absolute shock. I have Essence Good Limes, this is such a beautiful green and I am very happy I picked this up. I have Kiko Ginger Pink, I have so many pinks but rarely pick them out. Another green Rimmel Home James! This is a gorgeous green, might not be that perfect for spring but its a grassy green. Primark Lilac Crush, this is a lovely lilac. I am the worst at describing colours ha-ha. I have Models Own Cornflower Gleam, this is gorgeous especially for spring or summer. Essie Going Guru, this is a lovely minty green but this is apparently quite watery. The last polish is Primark Sky, this is gorgeous and has a pink shimmer running through whether it shows up on the nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment