Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

My 2019 Nail Resolutions

Here we go, my first blog post of 2019. I am here with my nail resolutions, I don't think I have ever been this early. I mean this is 'new year new me' joking of course. That saying cringes me out. But anyway, I hope you have all had a lovely new year.

1. To use 80+ polishes this year
Basically last year I used 80 untried nail polishes. I will be using the same amount hopefully. I think it was a huge achievement for me especially seeing as I did quite a lot of challenges last year.
 
2. To attempt to get better at stamping
Last year I failed at stamping, so this is why this is on my resolutions again. I have lots of new plates and I wish that it was a lot simpler than it seems. I see so many incredible stamping plates and it is my aim to get a few manis down with stamping.

3. To get my blog posts up on time
I basically failed in my eyes last year. I wanted everything posted so I could have a clean slate for 2019. But no I still have nail posts from 2018 that I still have to post.

4. Complete the 31 daily challenge (weekly version)
This is something I have wanted to do for years since I have been involved with my nail instagram. There is so many prompts that I would never dream to do usually. But this has been something I have wanted to do for ever.
5. To upload as much as I can on YouTube
Last year I finally decided to make my YouTube account, it was a big step for me. I do worry that the videos aren't good enough. I know people won't care what I post. But I want to actually stick to it, it will be huge if I manage to do it.
 
6. To finally get a prism polish
This has been one indie brand that I haven't got. I aim to get one of their charity polishes. I think they are such an amazing idea, if I had an indie brand I would love to make charity polishes.

7. To reach 100 YouTube subscribers
I currently have 7 which frankly is a bit disappointing. But getting to 100 is do able possibly. I would love to reach it. It is a huge amount but this would be so big for me and my little baby channel.

8. To remember to use cuticle oil
This might seem like a stupid one but I rarely use cuticle oil at all. I always forget. I will make sure my cuticles look good especially when I take photos, they occasionally look gross.
 
9. To try and work on sponging
This is meaning sponging gradients, I am absolutely awful. I will always manage to take the under layer off. So if it is a white base I will take the complete base off. It will look absolutely gross and I just don't get it.
 
10. To swatch polishes more instead of focusing on nail art
I have done so much nail art recently and I want to just use normal polish. So there might be a lot of swatching a few months. I do love nail art but I love just painting my nails.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment