Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2018

Season Picks | Summer Picks

Well guess who is late posting my summer picks and summer is 100% over as it has been quite cold for the last few days. But I am posting so it doesn't matter because we can all look at these beauties.
I have BarryM Boy Bye, this was a limited polish from Superdrug. It is absolutely gorgeous and I have seen so many stunning swatches from this. It might be quite sheer but I needed this in my life. Next is OPI Toucan Do It If You Try this is a coral shade, it does look orange but it leans into a neon coral. I got this as a free gift. I have Coze Nail Polish Summer Haze, this is a gorgeous pink and it has a few pieces of glitter running through it which looks so pretty. Essie Private Weekend is an off white, it is so perfect and I am not a white polish lover but this made me buy it.

So I have 5 polishes left, I clearly have an odd number of polishes chosen, for no reason at all. I have my first ever Glam Polish Adventure Is Out, There. I have no words for this absolute beautiful polish, I am so excited to wear this because it reminds me of Disney. I have Orly Purple Crush, wow this polish is bright. I have Nine Zero Robin's Egg, there is something about this polish that makes me want to wear it for summer. It is gorgeous and can see why a lot of people raved about it. I have China Glaze Ma Holo At Me, this was from the summer collection that was pretty disappointing. This is absolutely gorgeous, I don't have many holographic polishes but that will soon change. The last polish I have is Ard As Nails #Selfie Stick, this is the one polish I actually wore this summer. It may or may not be posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment